People in London rally against Hong Kong separatists
Overseas Chinese and students in Britain rallied at Trafalgar Square, London on Saturday, protesting against a Hong Kong independence demonstration.
They sang the Chinese national anthem and chanted "no violence" and "one nation, one China".
The rally was organized after overseas students learned that some Hong Kong independence activists were planning a rally, an overseas student said.
He said they came here to express their support of Hong Kong and Hong Kong police and their objection to separatists.
- Beijing city bans low flying vehicles around National Day
- Gas prices to rise in China
- HKSAR govt to cancel National Day fireworks display
- Sept 18 Incident memorialized across China
- National Day holiday travel forecast unveiled
- Museums partner to issue 'passport' to visitors